Back to Prayer Hour
Prayer
Loading...
Prayer of the Day
Loading...
Prayers for Iran citizens π "Trump holds urgent meeting with Rubio as Iran death toll soars to 500" ( probably more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-15456219/Trump-Iran-strike-death-revolution.html
I think Trump should do to the Ayatollah what he did to Maduro
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
pray for a New Bill of Rights to Include "The Right to be Born !"
Still missing: ✝️πUpdate re kidnapped missionary Kevin Rideout, Niger, Africa π
" The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. " — Psalm 34:18 ✅ What we know Kevin Rideout, an American...
World Prayer
World Prayer https://backtoprayerhour.blogspot.com/2026/03/var-map-l.html π Global Alliances Map (Simplified) ...
Imprecatory prayer re Meanπ‘ Ken at library
I was at a public library minding my own business when a guy named Ken came in and demanded that I switch my laptop plug to a different outl...